Thursday, October 6, 2011

~~BREAKING NEWS~~ *gasp* Brianna has braces!

Yes. I know. WTF right?  Didn't we already go over this?


Why, yes we did! Tonight, during dessert, Tommy finally ACKNOWLEDGED the fact that they're not going anywhere.  After several different attempts to ask me to "take them off" then he wanted her to "just take the top teeth out then" ...




.....hahahaaahaa!!


Oh it was priceless.  You know when you're watching something horribly disgusting on tv, and you're trying not to look, but you HAVE to? That was the expression on Tommy's face when Brianna opened wide to let him investigate.  


Of course then he ran upstairs and went to bed.  He's been engaging with her more lately. I love it.  It makes me smile :)

7 comments:

  1. I have to give her credit for opening up and letting him investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. god, i hated my braces. I still can't eat corn on the cob to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen- When she first got them on, I had a long talk with her that she'd have to let him get used to seeing them. She really didnt mind so long as he kept his fingers out of her mouth. She opened up and i think he got grossed out lol I wish i would have video'd it!! It was so funny lol

    @Jim- omg i LOVED my braces!!!!! Only because my teeth were SOOOOOO JACKED UP before I got them! hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! I can just see how that went down...I'm trying not to visualize but it's happening anyway...I'm glad she was a good sport for letting him get a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - too, too funny. Take those doggone teeth right out! It's great that Brianna is so patient with Tommy and his curiosity - at least in this instance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG you know, i really hope my mom doesn't read this lmao But he is so damn fascinated with the fact that grandma and grandpa can take their teeth out. Whenever we visit, its all he's concerned about. I'm thinking he was asking if Brianna can take HER teeth out like grandma and grandpa lmfao! He constantly asks me.. everyday. If we can make his teeth come out. lol She gets her bottom's on Oct 19th. So, more fun to come! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is a doll to be so patient with her brother! Make sure to get a picture when he takes a look at the bottom teeth! :)

    ReplyDelete