Saturday, November 12, 2011

Let's get hit by a bus!





So apparently, Tommy has found a new (old, just revisiting) focus.  It's Jack in the Box.  Now, the closest Jack in the Box is 8+ hours away.  Well, his new favorite activity is looking at the commercials on youtube.  One in particular.  When Jack gets hit by a bus.  This one.


See the X eyes? Oh that makes his belly laugh.  You see, I don't know what this kid's issue with people getting hurt. He thinks it's HYSTERICAL!  Every time we've tried to even teach him how to ride a bike, he crashes. On purpose. He thinks it's just the funniest thing ever.  *smh*  It's one of those things that I will just NEVER understand! 


So, after a good dose of watching Jack on the laptop, we were starting to get ready for Social Group.  He was walking around just LAUGHING.. so I had to catch a clip of it.


video


He's SO earning his Spring Road Trip to Jack's. :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh I bought the holiday antenna topped yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Absolutely. No. Idea. what Jack in the Box is or what any of this is about, but that is the loveliest smile ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv- ours has no more face. Just the leftover residue from where a face USED to be. LOL!! I have a few others here.. Tommy doesn't want to change it though.

    bbsmum- hahahaa!! Thank you :D Jack in the box is just another fast food place. Like McDonalds. But better lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a question: does he like the food, or just the commercials? I think Jack in the Crack is the nastiest fast food ever. But, OMG, I love Jack. I know. I'm a little odd...

    ReplyDelete
  5. We could go to any burger joint and he'll get the same thing. Cheeseburger, fries (or onion rings if they have them) and a milkshake. I don't know if he likes it over say, steak and shake. I think he attributes it more to how the commercial makes him FEEL so when he goes there, its just a happy experience. He's not a "lets try something new on the menu" kinda kid. Oh and he always thinks Jack is going to come out to see him. lol

    ReplyDelete