Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Carl

First, I must start this by saying... shut up.  I have spent the past 15 years of my life at special needs christmas programs, and end of school programs.  As much as I loathed having to sit through watching 15 classrooms doing their ensemble.. it was a great time.. for the parents to get together and see one another.  Since our former school had grown SO MUCH, they no longer allowed the programs anymore because there wasn't a place on campus big enough for all of the kids AND parents AND teachers and aides.  I miss them :(  The kids had a blast!


So here is Carl.  There's a ton of different TALKING apps on itunes. Cats,people.. whatever.  Tommy fell inlove with Carl from day one.  Well, we got a new update for Holiday Carl.  Tommy was very hesitant because, it shows Carl in a santa hat with a santa mustache.  Well this week, he asked us to update it.  I think I pissed my pants when I saw this.  Every time I hear this.. i just giggle. Tommy freaking LOVES THIS!!! I have heard it all day lol  Brianna won't laugh. She thinks im terrible.. but i see you smirking Brianna. You know you're laughing!! lol  Sure i'm going to hell (don't you have to believe in heaven for that?) or wait.. Karma will get me .... Whatever.  This is just seriously.. funny.  Seriously Carl.  You sounds foreign (it's possible!) and a tad... special needs.  


Merry Christmas from Carl 


video

or view via youtube

2 comments:

  1. Carl is rockin out! Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I *finally* got to see this and I am laughing so hard!!!

    ReplyDelete